PICO is proud to offer comprehensive P&I surveys that are tailored to the specific needs of our clients. Our experienced team of surveyors has a deep understanding of the marine industry and the regulations that govern it. We work closely with shipowners, operators, and insurers to provide accurate and reliable survey reports that help mitigate risks and ensure compliance.
Our P&I surveys cover a wide range of areas, including but not limited to:
– Preventative survey: Pre-loading survey, tally in loading process, measures for loss prevention
– Stowage and lashing survey / approval meet requirement of IMO resolutions
– Ship condition survey: P&I entry survey, follow up survey
– Damage surveys: all types of cargo damage survey, included oil, gas, etc.
– Collision surveys: contact with berth of FFO, investigate causation of incident
– P&I technical & liability consultant
Contact us today for further information!